domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Hirax Interview


Hi, thanks for visiting our interview and also give me the opportunity to chat with someone regarding the global underground scene.

Tell me know something of Paraguay?

Yes I know some of the musicians from bands in Paraguay And I know that there are many heavy metal fans in this great country I am looking forward to playing there 0n Julio 12, 2013.


How do you see our scene?

The people in Paraguay Are very passionate about heavy thrash metal music We received a lot of Emails from fans there So we know that this kind of music is very strong In Your country!

Do you Paraguayan bands or at least who will share the stage with Hirax?

We are in contact Through the Internet with many of the bands who are playing with us when we play at the Rising festival It is going to be a very historic event. And we have a very special show plan for it!

Will you give a concert brutal and devastating?

We HIRAX promise to make heads bang Fist pump in the air And slam pits All the fans will go home with there ears ringing it will be a brutal night of Thrash metal music...

I only thing I can recommend is to try pilsner beer, the best beer Paraguayan hehe

I'm sure we will try a lot of the Pilsner beer As much as we can drink....

Do you already have everything ready for the concert here in Paraguay?

Right now we are in Los Angeles California rehearsing for The concert We will also play some new songs from our upcoming album Immortal Legacy For the first time on tour in South America We will also play a lot of classic Songs from the first 2 HIRAX albums Plenty of special surprises for everyone! And we will be Selling the official HIRAX T-shirts and merchandise At The show.

Change the subject?, You as the music started?

I was very young when I started We released our first album on Metal blade records in 1985 We were label mates with Celtic Frost, Slayer, Armored Saint, Voivod and many others.... It was a great time to be a part of the early Metal Scene in Los Angeles California.

E? Hirax, as they started?

The year was 1984 we released a four song demo And then the president of metal blade records Brian Slagle Signed us to our first record deal in 1985. That was the beginning of HIRAX's recording career.

What I take with the thought of having a metal band?

Is a lot of hard work But totally worth it if you love what you're doing, I can honestly say I love traveling around the world meeting the fans and playing my music for them it is the best!

Who were your influences and the band?

Ian Gillan Deep Purple, Rob Halford Judas Priest, Phil Lynott Thin Lizzy, Lemmy Motorhead, Ronnie James Dio And a lot of other great singers and bands Too many to name.

How then was the scene at Bay Arena?

Great we played with everyone From that scene Exodus, Testament, Possessed, Death Angel, Metallica and a lot of other great bands We were from Los Angeles but the Bay Area was Like our second home And we are still great friends with a lot of those bands to this day.

Talk to me about Phantasm?

That was my side project band I did in 1987 with Ron Mcgovney ex Metallica and Gene Hoglan On drums (Dark Angel, Testament, Fear factory Etc.), It was a great band we recorded six song demo With Bill Metoyer producer, it Is available now on LP/CD It's called PHANTASM WRECKAGE If you can find it I highly suggest it Killer sounding thrash metal technical riffs, Search for it....

Did you share the stage with the worldwide metal scene that feels, what memories they bring?

Great times from the early days until now Playing with bands like Twisted Sister, Annihilator, Destruction,  Sodom and many bands over the years is a great experience. I look forward to the future with the new HIRAX album coming soon October 2013 On SPV record.

What were you doing out of Hirax?

Working as a promoter Doing concerts and working at record labels releasing music by other artist I've always been involved in music It is my life.

How did it feel to come back with hirax?

The best this band HIRAX Is like my child And my family!

A story you want to share?

Every time we Tour en South America the Concerts get crazier and crazier And more and more people are showing up we love it there We have the most loyal fans And we are honored to play for them We are excited about our concert At Rising festival in Paraguay And look forward to seeing everyone When we get there Prepare to Thrash HIRAX  coming....
Katon W. De Pena

Thank you very much for agreeing to this little interview, I'll be the feeling tossed
The power roughing Hirax metalhead, before hand thank you very much for visiting our country
I hope you feel at home ...

But as usual for me and people who read .. a greeting and you have to say to your fans Paraguayans?

Metal love and respect to all of our fans In Paraguay See you soon Nos vemos pronto....-·
  • Hecho por: Unknown
  • Views:
  • 0 comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

     
    Copyright © My Aclais | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com