viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

Warbringer interview english.



Good morning, thank you for agreeing to the interview ..

As are its inception into the music?
We were bored kids in school who hung out cause we liked the same bands.
One day we thought starting a band would be a great idea.

Let me know how the band is born?
I hung out with a guitar player who immigrated into North America. He introduced me to John Kevill who wanted to sing in a Heavy Metal band. At the time we imagined that we could be a traditional heavy metal band. It didn't take long to find out that it was easier to scream our guts out and playing fast and heavy riffs was cooler than anything else we could come up with.

What the influence of Warbringer?
Early on, Death, Megadeth, Helloween, Kreator, Priest and all that stuff. I was 15 when the band started.
As I grew and the band grew, we ended up knee deep in all those underground records and bands that are littered over every thrashers clothes these days.
Now we just focus on writing music thats fun and entertaining for our personal tastes and for our fans.
I think a lot bands really hurt themselves when the focus on sticking to a particular form.

Were always doing well violent thrash metal, many riff, much potential?
Thrash is exciting. Good riffs are exciting. When I see a band live, I want to see a lot of energy.

Tell us about your records, as they do at the time of composition, all share or divide the work?
Its a group effort. I always try to get everyone in the band involved so everyone will become more emotionally invested in the final product.

they think of War Without End, as for many "critics" say that is the best thrash metal album I'm 21?
War Without End - Our debut and first release for Century Media. The band had only played in southern California and was fairly inexperienced at that point. I think our heart really shines on this record. The record was raw and fairly under-produced.
We toured this record for 2 years straight and really grew and learned about our craft on the road.
I am 24. I recorded that when I was 18 years old. I feel blessed that so many people received that record
with such a strong sense of enjoyment. i don't believe that it is the best thrash metal record however.
Personally, its hard for me to listen to my own records without over analyzing everything,

Waking into Nightmares, wasted no real good touch strong riff and drum beats as you analyze this album?
Waking into Nightmares - Our sophomore effort was recorded in 12 days! We wrote the thing in less than 3 months between tours!
We hit a 4 month tour a week after we left the studio! The record still stands out as my favorite so far. I had a really good time working with Gary Holt in the studio. It provides a very clear snapshot of how far we had come and what we could produce under a new level of stress/deadlines.

And Worlds Torn Asunder, another good palisa his face right?
Worlds Torn Asunder - 3rd record, definitely features the best production and performance from the band.
We took a few extra months to write this record and I think that care and effort really shines.

As will be the 4th album?
There are lots and lots of surprises! We really had a blast working on this and we have a killer line-up featuring the ex-guitar/bass player from Mantic Ritual. We cover a lot of territory, and I think all the new influnces are going to go over very well.
Everything should make you feel like raising your first and shoting "Fuck Yea!"

Already have names?
Oh its top-secret for now. I think everyone and their groundhog has a good clue as to 1 letter we plan on including.

In general terms, of that address most of your lyrics?
Horrors of War, Personal Conflicts, Pessimistic Philosophies, neat Sci-fi stuff. We try to keep things serious and the senerios dark.

How is the scene in Los Angeles?
Always a blast. We just finished a 5 year War Without End anniversary tour on the west coast an LA had an amazing response.
I was really impressed by the bands that opened for us. I almost forgot to keep track.

They play in big festivals and big bands together like that feel?
Its rad. I got to see my favorite bands for free. Thin Lizzy, Entombed (2x), Converge, Ghost, Ministry, Graveyard etc...
We just played Hell & Heaven in Mexico and had a royal blast. The Fans were awesome to hang out with and we drank plenty of alcohol with everyone!

Know something of Paraguay? Thash metal bands like The Force, Kuazar, Evil Force or Slayground?
I am no longer surprised by the impressive display of musicianship from underground thrash bands from Central and South America.
I checked all of bands listed out and dug all of them. I wish them all luck!

Once again thank you for the opportunity to make this interview, I hope you
can visit our country one day and witness the thrash metal that kicks ass, a message that we want to spend?

I can be a reality. We played a lot of shows in Mexico, Central America, and South America this year. All it takes is an honest promoter and a high demand for our sound! Keep it heavy! - John Laux
  • Hecho por: Unknown
  • Views:
  • 0 comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

     
    Copyright © My Aclais | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com